Think Crew Might Be the Sport for You?
Check Out DUC for a 1-Week Trial
Onboard Saturday 9am-12noon
Attend practice following Monday-Friday 5-7:30pm
Includes a college consultation with our head coaches and a really cool t'shirt!
- Open to all high school students.
- Focuses on teaching the basics of rowing technique, handling equipment and cardio/weight bearing exercise fundamental to becoming a skilled oarsman.
- Training on both water and land.
- No experience necessary.
All trials start with Saturday Onboard and you must attend practice 5 days in a row.
Limit one trial per prospective athlete.
Trial #1: Onboard Saturday 9/9; Practice Monday 9/11-Friday 9/15
Trial #2: Onboard Saturday 9/16; Practice Monday 9/18 - Friday 9/22
No Onboard Saturday 9/23; Practice Monday 9/25 - Friday 9/29
Trial #4: Onboard Saturday 9/30; Practice Monday 10/2 - Friday 10/6
Trial #5: Onboard Saturday 10/7; Practice Monday 10/9 - Friday 10/13
Trial #6: Onboard Saturday 10/14; Practice Monday 10/16 - Friday 10/20
For a look at the full fall season, click here
In completing this registration you will provide:
- Athlete Information
- Parent/Guardian Information
- Medical and Emergency Contact Information
- Swim Test
- Read and Accept all Waivers